About Capital   .   Contact   .   Giving to Capital   .   Website Directory     
    Home | Current Students | Academic Support Center | Academic Advising

Many colleges will list how Community College credits will be evaluated and transferred to meet degree requirements at the four year school to which the student has applied for the following year. Every applicant must be aware of the transfer policies of the specific 4 year institution. Typically, Community College degree programs usually mean the student has the potential to transfer 60 credits or more toward the four year degree. [based on specific institution, degree program, and transfer policies and practices]

To help students determine how their CCC coursework may transfer specifically to:

Central Connecticut State University (CCSU), click here.

University of Connecticut (UCONN), click here.

Eastern Connecticut State University, click here.
Southern Connecticut State University, click here.

Western Connecticut State University, click here.

Any student who has questions about the transfer process should contact a Counselor at CCC and the Admissions Department of the transfer school.
Send comments to the Webmaster.  
Capital Community College Homepage