About Capital   .   Contact   .   Giving to Capital   .   Website Directory     
    Home | Current Students | Academic Support Center | Academic Advising

Who is my assigned Advisor or Counselor?

The Advisor or Counselor is assigned by the College to assist a new student with choosing a major, selecting the correct courses in the degree or certificate program, and answering general questions about the college. Some students will be assigned to a Faculty Advisor or Counselor during the Fall semester. Each one of the Counselors offers advice on a specific major, and they are available to help the student with personal issues that often interfere with academic work.
Send comments to the Webmaster.  
Capital Community College Homepage