About Capital   .   Contact   .   Giving to Capital   .   Website Directory     
    Home | Current Students | Academic Support Center | Academic Advising

Who has access to my academic records?

The Registrar and Admissions office have access to student academic records. Counselors and Faculty Advisors also have access to these records for the purpose of advising students about their majors.
Send comments to the Webmaster.  
Capital Community College Homepage