How to Make a Donation
The Alumni Association welcomes donations to support the College's mission and goals.
Take these steps and consider the following options to make a donation:
- Make out a check to the Capital Community College Alumni Association, 950 Main Street, Hartford, CT 06103
- Designate a donation to the annual scholarship fund which helps pay tuition and college costs for students who face economic obstacles.
- Set up a special scholarship for students with a specific major to encourage them to pursue a career in that occupation.
- Consider a donation to the Alumni Association to be used at their discretion to support the college.
- Put your name or someone else's name on one of the College's Main Street "Windows to the Future" which benefits the 21st Century Endowment Fund. Minimum contribution is $1,000.
Windows to the Future
Annual Fund Gift Reply Form
Any amount you can contribute is appreciated!