Corporate Education Center
Quality training for any business from Individual Contributors to Executives at optimal cost-benefit.
Capital's Business & Industry Services Corporate Education Center is a single source solution for all your business training and development efforts. Our curriculum is driven entirely by your objectives. As your partner in Workforce Development, we will assist you in meeting your hiring, retention and development goals while positioning your company for increased productivity and growth.
Our client base below includes organizations of all sizes, from all businesses and the public sector. We can also proactively pursue funding sources for you to pay for your training--and we handle the paperwork.
Capital has obtained over
$ 3,000,000.00 dollars worth of training for our client companies.
Learn how we can help you...
Working with Capital's Business & Industry organization enables you to obtain top-quality training while focusing on what matters most-meeting your organization's goals in today's increasingly competitive environment.
- Over 300 programs to increase employee skills, from Individual Contributors through Executives.
- Fully compliant, cost-effective programs for legally-required training.
- All programs can be customized. All delivery formats available, including online.
- Programs held at your site or at Capital's recently constructed state-of-the-art facilities.
- Convenient downtown location, 3 minutes from I-91 and I-84
- FREE Garage parking across the street from our building.
- Subject Matter Expert Instructors with extensive business experience and broad academic backgrounds.
For more information about our training programs and courses, contact the Business & Industry Director at (860) 906-5186 or email us at ca_Learnmore@ccc.commnet.edu.
| Subject Areas Include
- Computer Technologies
- Office Applications
- Programming & Systems (Mainframe, Client Server, Web)
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
- Lean Enterprise
- Manufacturing Technologies and Methods
- Professional Development
- Quality/ISO Compliance
- Supervision and Management
- Allied Health
| Partial Client List
- ABB Alstom Power
- Bank of America
- Caval Tool
- Chromalloy Gas Turbine
- City of Hartford
- Colt Manufacturing
- CT Department of Transportation
- CT Department of Veteran's Affairs
- Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc.
- Merrow Machine
- Nortel Communications
- Northeast Utilities
- Prudential Retirement Services
- Reliable Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- St. Francis Hospital
- St Paul Travelers
- The Hartford
- The Hartford Courant
- W.E. Andrews Printing
- Webster Bank
| Additional Resources