How Do I Apply ?
What is the Application Process?
- Attend an Information Session
- Complete a pre-scheduled classroom essay writing assignment by September 28. Registration requested no later than September 20. Provide your name, Banner ID, and preferred date and time to RMeunierDePastino@ccc.commnet.edu
- Submit required documents (application, resume, letter of recommendation, classroom writing assignment, graded class paper, unofficial transcript, and course requirements for your major) for review by program staff. Due date October 2, 2012.
- Students meeting eligibility requirements will be interviewed and evaluated by business and academic professionals.
Preference given to students who intend to pursue a four-year degree.
- Finalists apply to the company and must meet employment requirements (employment application, background investigation, drug test, and submission of official college transcript/s) to be officially accepted into the Capital Crossroads to Careers Program.
Key Activities and Deadlines
- Information sessions will be held from September 11-17, 2012. Click here for a detailed schedule.
- Interviewing Workshop: Sept. 27, 2012. 2:45-4:15 p.m. Room 303 - OR - Oct. 12, 2012. 9:30 – 11:00 a.m. Room 303
- Classroom essay writing assignment.Registration required. Dates/times vary from September 10 - 28, 2012. Click here for a detailed schedule
To register for all sessions send an e-mail to: RMeunierDePastino@ccc.commnet.edu. Provide your name, Banner ID, and preferred date and time for each session.
- Application Due Date: October 2, 2012
- Program Start Date: January 2, 2013
For questions, contact