Capital Community College Foundation and Advisory Council
Creating Access, Changing Lives
Capital Community College Foundation and Advisory Council, Inc., founded in 1985 as the Greater Hartford Community College Foundation, was established to support the College in all its endeavors.
CCCFAC goals are:
- Establish annual and long-term financial goals for institutional advancement
- Raise funds for scholarships, facilities and equipment, books and educational materials, faculty and curriculum development.
- Serve as a prudent and effective steward of annual, endowment and capital gifts donated to the College.
- Increase awareness of the College and promote broad public participation in its educational, cultural and community activities.
- Advise and support the President in the development of credit and credit-free programs that are consistent with the goals of higher education in Connecticut.
- Advise and assist the Board of Trustees to meet the educational and training needs of business, industry and communities.
- Serve as advocates with other volunteers at the state legislature and executive branch of state government.
- Fulfill any other obligations of a regional Advisory Council, as set forth in the Connecticut General Statutes 10a-73, as amended.