We regret that we can only answer reference questions from the Capital Community College community. If you are not affiliated with Capital, please consider consulting your local public library or another service such as the Internet Public Library's Ask a Reference Question.
- Use this form for the following types of inquiries:
- Assistance on how to begin library research for a term paper or class project
- Citation verification
- Information about the library's holdings and services
- Information on the selection and use of electronic databases and resources
- Requests for brief factual or statistical information
If you ask a specific query, you will receive a brief factual answer. If you ask a broad question, we will direct you to resources that will help you with your research. Since all responses will be delivered by e-mail, it is essential that you include a valid e-mail address.