Centinel Hill Hall
Capital Community College Auditorium
On the 11th floor of Capital's campus, you'll find Centinel Hill Hall, a 300-seat auditorium suitable for performance, meeting, or classroom use. Presentation equipment has been built-in to support its function as a large classroom or meeting space, but the college does not provide any equipment necessary for performance (stage lighting, PA system, performance risers, etc.).
Presentation equipment is designed to be controlled from the Lectern on a touch-screen control panel, allowing the user to turn the projector on and off, raise and lower the projection screen, and switch between each of the presentation media sources.
The built-in presentation equipment in this room is designed differently than in general classrooms, and includes:
- Crestron Touch Screen Control Panel
- Lectern with Gooseneck Microphone
- 1 Wireless Clip-on Microphone
- 2 Wireless Handheld Microphones
- Floor & Desk Stands for Handheld Microphones
- Multi-Media Projector and Large Projection Screen
- DVD/CD Player
- VHS VCR
- Document Camera
- Connection for Laptop PC