Tuition & Fees
- * Effective Fall 2005, an additional flat tuition charge of $100.00 per semester shall apply over 17 credits.
- **Fees for Pre-Registration Purposes only, from 03/30/2015 to 07/19/2015;
- Beginning July 20, 2015, students must either Pay in Full or enter into a Installment Payment Plan.
- *** Payment Plans will increase to include Mandatory Usage Fees, if applicable.
- Additional Mandatory Usage Fees
- Laboratory Course Fee $88.00 Per registration in a designated laboratory course.
- Studio Course Fee $94.00 Per registration in a designated studio course.
- Clinical Prgm Fee - Level 1 $301.00 Per Semester - Level 1 Allied Health Programs.
- Lab and Studio Course Fees are 100% refundable prior to first day of class & 50% during the Add/Drop period.
- Clinical Program Fees are non-refundable. Tuition and Fees subject to Change. Fiscal Year 2015-2016 Tuition Rates
The total tuition, applicable to the general fund tuition-account courses for which a student is registered, is payable in one installment and is due by the payment date specified by the College, which shall be not earlier than six weeks nor later than three weeks before the first day of classes unless a Tuition Installment Plan has been approved. Students owing the College money (library books, fines, etc.), will not be allowed to register until all debts are settled.
All students enrolled in credit general fund/tuition account courses must pay, at the time of registration, a non-refundable deposit of the applicable college services fee and student activity fee. When registering early, the same applies. In addition, all students registering for extension account courses must pay, at the time of registration, the full extension fee appropriate to the extension account courses for which the student registers. The only exception is for extension account courses costing at least $630. Students registering for these courses may elect to pay in installments by signing up for the College's optional Tuition and Fee Installment Plan Agreement.
Failure to have made all applicable payments by the payment deadline will result in the withdrawal of the student's registration unless a Tuition Installment Plan has been approved. Failure to make payments in accordance with the Tuition Installment Plan may also result in the withdrawal of the student's registration.
Students presenting bad checks must replace them within seven days (one week) of the college's receipt of such notification or the student's registration shall be immediately withdrawn. In addition, the student will be obligated to pay a returned check fee of $25.
Late registrations, which occur after the payment deadline, shall be accompanied by full payment of all tuition and fees applicable to the courses for which registered unless a deferred payment schedule has been approved.
A late payment fee of $15 will be charged to all students for any tuition and fee payment received after any of the established due dates as set forth in the Tuition Installment Plan.
If the student's registration is withdrawn effective prior to the start of the semester, the account receivable will be cancelled and no hold placed on the student's academic records. If the student's registration is withdrawn effective after the start of classes, either because the student has officially dropped the course or has failed to pay, the account receivable will remain on the student's record, the College shall take reasonable measures to collect the amounts due, shall not issue the student's official academic records, and shall not allow the student to register for future semesters until such receivable is paid in full.